CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICYO
Acquaint Softtech Pvt. Ltd is a globally recognized website developing and designing company, who practices and encourages Corporate Social Responsibility inside and outside premises. We at Acquaint Softtech, believe in being responsible not only for our work but also to the community. Working collectively for the betterment of society as well as the environment is our part of daily life. Hosting a grand social event and showing it off it not what we do, because we believe that “It’s the small changes that make a big difference.”
Keeping in line with the Company’s (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the “CSR Rules”) issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (“MCA”), Government of India under Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 (“the Act”), we, Acquaint Softtech have committed solely to improving the status of our society by conducting various community development programs.
As socially responsible corporate citizens, we are voluntarily devoted to work for the sustainable development in the areas of education, health, women empowerment, gender equality, environmental protection, child issues and so on.
Corporate Social Responsibility Principles:
In accordance with the Corporate Social Responsibility Rules, issued by the MCA, the Company will be focusing on undertaking the project /programs /activities listed below, as specified in Schedule VII to the Act:
- eradicating hunger, poverty, and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive healthcare and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centersand such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by CentralGovernment.
- Ensuring sustainability of environment by protecting the rich flora and fauna and conservation of natural resources.
- Contribution to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes,other backward classes, minorities, and women.
- Rural and slum area development.
- We take the initiative to carry out CSR activities on our own to the extent possible. However, we even voluntarily collaborate with the various organization, which is registered as a Trust or a section 8company under the Companies Act, 2013 or Society or NGOs or any other form of an entity incorporated in India that specialize in the aforesaid activities.
- We never resist in giving funds and donations to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government and in offering our any assistance at the time of adverse situations.
Amendments to the CSR Policy:
The company has the powers to revise/modify/amend this Policy from time to time, or as per the amendments made in the CSR Act by the MCA.